My working week
I started thinking differently about it when I started creating a brand and designing a site for the local grocery store Roccoroma. What is the value of food?
- In days when small cafe`s, Restaurants, and pizza places open in in every corner,
- when we use the abbreviation TGiF for branding of TGi Fridays restaurants,
- and not many of us think about what God gives us every day.
Even though I am myself an SEO and brand strategist, I am a specialist in branding marketing and have more than 20 years of experience in the graphic design created many brand identities during my career. I can’t understand when people use faith for commercial needs.
Projects Completed In Last 5 Years
Happy Customers Who Trusted Us
As I remember I started building a brand Why do we buy fruit, vegetables online in the 2020s ?
As I remember, I started building a brand of RoccoRoma on the first day of Ramadan, which is the day when Muslims start fasting. For me, this year’s Ramadan was already a message of understanding the value of usual things for all of us. Besides that, the Pandemic time had just started, which made a lot of changes in our living reality, for example:
As I remember, I started building a brand of RoccoRoma on the first day of
- If before Coved all farmers in Orange County sold their locally grown locally grown on markets, now they think how to do it with social distancing. For example, Goshen Farmer’s market opens one day a week, exactly on Friday, usually, till Thanksgiving day it’s a crowded place. This year from 8 to 10 it’s special hours for elder people.
- Local farms and fresh vegetables produce businesses came up with share ideas.
- Business owners try to fix internet e-commerce problems and at the same time, spend money on ads and advertising.
- As for me, as a strategist in a local food store every day I am familiar with internet and social media solutions. If before every Friday, I was in NYC at meetups and events or preparing for job interviews. Today is Friday, but probably because of rain no Goshen’s yard sales are closed; no people at the Yen cafe, but i am still at home writing a blog post about digital marketing and Roccoroma branding Thank God it’s still Friday.
During such times, how to grow your business and hire a brand strategist what do customers expect to see?